Rosie and Jim's Gourmet Foods Limited was set up on Thursday the 5th of June 2008. Their current address is Muirfield Industrial Estate, Unit B Muirfield Drive, Naas Road, Dublin 12, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Rosaleen McLoughlin and James McLoughlin have been the director of 8 other Irish companies between them. Rosie and Jim's Gourmet Foods Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:09/10/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:03/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Rosie and Jim's Gourmet Foods Limited
- Time in Business:9 Years
- Company Number:458342
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 460 5900
- Principal Activity:[15.33] Processing and Preserving of Fruit and Vegetables N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Rosie & Jim's Gourmet Foods Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered Address:Muirfield Industrial Estate,
Unit B Muirfield Drive,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2017||03/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2017||03/10/2017|
|NEW! B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||18/07/2017||31/08/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||14/07/2017||10/08/2017|