Print4now Limited was set up on Thursday the 28th of March 2013. Their current address is Co. Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Kelly McMullen and Anas Mansour have been the director of 18 other Irish companies between them; 13 of which are now closed. According to our records, Print4now Limited has had a judgment registered against it. Print4now Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:04/01/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:28/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Print4now Limited
- Time in Business:5 Years
- Company Number:525664
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)46 902 2400
- Principal Activity:[22.22] Printing N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:29-31 North Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
A judgment has been registered against Print4now Limited. More information about Print4now Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||03/01/2017||20/01/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||28/09/2016||26/10/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||31/08/2016||24/09/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||13||28/09/2015||25/10/2015|