Ml Asset Management Holdings Limited was set up on Tuesday the 8th of January 2013. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Conor Murphy, Barry McGrath, Dermot Francis Smurfit, John Lowry and Cyril Delamare have been the director of 144 other Irish companies between them; 64 of which are now closed. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 55 other companies.
- Order Report For Details
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Ml Asset Management Holdings Limited
- Time in Business:5 Years
- Company Number:522198
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 535 0912
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:Ml Asset Management Holdings Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:23 Stephen's Green,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||11||23/05/2018||16/07/2018|
|B5 RETURN OF ALLOTMENTS.||4||23/05/2018||09/07/2018|
|B5 RETURN OF ALLOTMENTS.||4||20/09/2017||25/05/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||28/02/2018||25/04/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||09/08/2017||09/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||18||08/07/2017||08/08/2017|