Marine Computation Services Kenny Group Limited was set up on Thursday the 30th of April 1998. Their current address is 70 Sir John Rogerson's Quay,Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Robert Alexander MacDonald, Grant Rae Angus and Kevin Timothy Whooley have been the director of 10 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Marine Computation Services Kenny Group Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 942 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:27/12/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Marine Computation Services Kenny Group Limited
- Time in Business:19 Years
- Company Number:285242
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)91 481 210
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered Address:70 Sir John Rogerson's Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||31/05/2017||06/06/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2016||27/10/2016|
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||2||05/05/2016||01/06/2016|