Jamark Limited was set up on Thursday the 4th of February 2010. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Wednesday the 20th of September 2017. The company's current directors Jamie White and Patrick White have been the director of 4 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Jamark Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:16/09/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:02/06/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Jamark Limited
- Time in Business:7 Years
- Company Number:480581
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:DISSOLVED(20/09/2017)
- Principal Activity:[92.34] Other Entertainment Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Jamark Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on email@example.com
- Registered Address:25 Fitzwilliam Square,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B5 RETURN OF ALLOTMENTS.||4||30/04/2014||29/06/2017|
|H15 - REQUEST FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE-OFF||10||15/05/2017||02/06/2017|
|SR TO APPLY FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE OFF||4||15/05/2017||02/06/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||6||30/09/2016||02/06/2017|