Irish Transport International Limited was set up on Friday the 30th of March 1973. Their current address is Co. Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Francis John Doyle and Conor Doyle have been the director of 70 other Irish companies between them; 35 of which are now closed. Irish Transport International Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 10 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:13/09/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:22/08/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:30/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Irish Transport International Limited
- Time in Business:44 Years
- Company Number:41165
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[63.40] Activities of Other Transport Agencies
- May Trade As:Irish Transport International Ltd
- Registered Address:Westlands House, Rushbrooke,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||22/08/2017||22/08/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||25/05/2016||01/06/2016|