Embankment Plastics Limited was set up on Tuesday the 4th of December 1990. Their current partial address is Dublin 18, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 4 other Irish companies between them. Embankment Plastics Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 294 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:26/11/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:22/10/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Embankment Plastics Limited
- Time in Business:29 Years
- Company Number:167172
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)45 858 090
- Principal Activity:[24.70] Manufacture of Man-Made Fibres
- May Trade As:Embankment Plastics Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Paramount Court,
Sandyford Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2019||22/10/2019|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||01/01/2019||22/03/2019|
|CERTIFICATE - CHARGE BY A CO INC IN THE STATE||1||30/10/2018||01/11/2018|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||5||30/10/2018||01/11/2018|