Cms Peripherals Limited was set up on Monday the 20th of January 1997. Their current address is Bohola Road,Kiltimagh,Co Mayo, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Wednesday the 14th of June 2017. The company's current directors Tom Burke and Frank Salmon have been the director of 12 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Cms Peripherals Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:10/06/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Cms Peripherals Limited
- Time in Business:20 Years
- Company Number:259894
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:DISSOLVED(14/06/2017)
- Phone:+353 (0)94 937 4000
- Principal Activity:[31.XX] Manufacture of Electrical Machinery and Apparatus N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Cms Peripherals Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on email@example.com
- Registered Address:Bohola Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|H15 - REQUEST FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE-OFF||4||21/02/2017||21/02/2017|
|SR TO APPLY FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE OFF||2||21/02/2017||21/02/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2016||28/10/2016|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||11||10/12/2012||10/12/2012|