Callard Limited was set up on Tuesday the 31st of October 1989. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Strike Off Listed. The company's current directors Herman Van Den Bergh and Hugo Van Den Bergh have been the director of 20 other Irish companies between them; 13 of which are now closed. Callard Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 45 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:01/09/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:06/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Callard Limited
- Time in Business:27 Years
- Company Number:151018
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:STRIKE OFF LISTED
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Callard Ltd
- Registered Address:12 Fitzwilliam Place,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|H15 - REQUEST FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE-OFF||8||30/08/2017||30/08/2017|
|SR TO APPLY FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE OFF||5||21/08/2017||21/08/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||16/06/2017||17/07/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||15/11/2016||14/12/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||19/09/2016||17/10/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||30/09/2016||06/10/2016|