Brettso Properties Limited was set up on Wednesday the 23rd of July 1986. Their current address is Co. Waterford, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Roger Kennedy and Thomas Brett have been the director of 7 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Brettso Properties Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:30/10/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:03/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Brettso Properties Limited
- Time in Business:31 Years
- Company Number:115662
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 439 6803
- Principal Activity:[52.44] Retail Sale of Furniture, Lighting Equipment and Household Articles N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered Address:11 Spruce Cove,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2017||03/10/2017|
|C6 MEMO OF SATISFACTION OF A CHARGE-FULL||2||27/07/2017||23/08/2017|
|B73 REQUEST TO CHANGE A COMPANYS NARD||4||30/04/2017||26/05/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/04/2017||26/05/2017|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||12||15/02/2011||15/02/2011|