William O'Brien (Plant-Hire) Unlimited Company was set up on Monday the 15th of August 1966. Their current address is Co. Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Eilish O'Brien, Finbarr Warren and William O'Brien Junior have been the director of 14 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. William O'Brien (Plant-Hire) Unlimited Company has 3 shareholders.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:William O'Brien (Plant-Hire) Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:50 Years
- Company Number:24040
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)21 454 3881
- Principal Activity:[71.32] Renting of Construction and Civil Engineering Machinery and Equipment
- Registered Address:Bishopstown,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||12/05/2017||06/07/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||06/03/2017||06/04/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||02/03/2017||03/03/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||30/01/2017||17/02/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||26/08/2016||23/09/2016|