Westfield Investments Unlimited Company was set up on Monday the 23rd of December 1963. Their current address is Dublin 18, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors David Roche, Patricia Roche, Daphne Tierney, Richard Pierce and Richard Roche have been the director of 99 other Irish companies between them; 56 of which are now closed. Westfield Investments Unlimited Company has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 30 other companies.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Westfield Investments Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:52 Years
- Company Number:21070
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 290 2499
- Principal Activity: ? [65.XX] Financial Intermediation, Except Insurance and Pension Funding
- Registered Address:Unit 13 the Courtyard,
Sandyford Industrial Estate,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|N3 CHANGE OF COMPANY NAME(NEW ACT REQUIREMENT)||2||19/04/2016||04/05/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||25||30/09/2015||20/10/2015|