Veterinary Instruments Limited was set up on Wednesday the 25th of August 1976. Their current address is Co. Clare, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors John O'Donoghue and Patrick O Donoghue have been the director of 3 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Veterinary Instruments Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:21/10/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:20/09/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Veterinary Instruments Limited
- Time in Business:40 Years
- Company Number:56283
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- May Trade As:Veterinary Instruments Ltd
- Registered Address:An Bothain,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! ACCOUNT DETAILS||22||31/12/2015||20/09/2016|
|NEW! B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||20/09/2016||20/09/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||22/09/2015||22/09/2015|