Usit Ireland Limited was set up on Fri the 31st of Oct 2003 in Dublin 2. Their current status is Normal. The company's current directors Karen Smith, Michael Tunney, Neil O'Leary and David Andrews have been the director of 81 other Irish companies between them; 30 of which are now closed. Usit Ireland Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:04/10/2014
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/08/2013
- Report Based On Accounts:26/08/2013
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/07/2014
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Usit Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:11 Years
- Company Number:377526
- Size:Medium Company (Balance sheet total does not exceed 7.62m)
- Current Status:Normal
- Principal Activity:[63.30] Activities of Travel Agencies and Tour Operators; Tourist Assistance Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||04/07/2013||26/09/2013|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||31/07/2013||26/08/2013|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||33||25/07/2013||12/08/2013|
|AMENDED MEMORANDUM AND ARTICLES.||15||17/07/2013||26/07/2013|