Ulster Bank Holdings (Roi) Limited was set up on Wednesday the 14th of March 1990. Their current address is Ulster Bank Group Centre, George's Quay, Dublin 2., and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors John Richard Browne, Marcus Ruegg and Richard Raymond Donnan have been the director of 3 other Irish companies between them. Ulster Bank Holdings (Roi) Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 26 other companies.
- Company Name:Ulster Bank Holdings (Roi) Limited
- Time in Business:26 Years
- Company Number:156344
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 608 4000
- Principal Activity:[65.XX] Financial Intermediation, Except Insurance and Pension Funding
- May Trade As:Ulster Bank Holdings Roi Ltd
- Registered Address:Ulster Bank Group Centre,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||4||26/10/2016||01/11/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||26||30/09/2016||27/10/2016|