Tyco Electronics Ireland Limited was set up on Monday the 15th of December 1980. Their current address is Ireland, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Brendan Normoyle, Ronan Kavanagh, Dermot O'Neill, Stephen Cooper and Harold Greg Barksdale have been the director of 10 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Tyco Electronics Ireland Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 145 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:25/07/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:14/07/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:30/09/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:23/06/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Tyco Electronics Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:35 Years
- Company Number:79382
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Tyco Electronics Ireland Ltd
- Registered Address:One Spencer Dock,
North Wall Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||10||15/09/2016||22/09/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||28||23/06/2016||14/07/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||11||15/06/2016||24/06/2016|