Tupperware International Capital Designated Activity Company was set up on Wednesday the 23rd of February 2005. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Keith Crowe, James Dorgan, Karen Sheehan and Frank Deane have been the director of 25 other Irish companies between them; 16 of which are now closed. Tupperware International Capital Designated Activity Company has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 378 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:13/08/2015
- Latest Accounts Filed:30/07/2015
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2014
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2016
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Tupperware International Capital Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:11 Years
- Company Number:398141
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[67.13] Activities Auxiliary To Financial Intermediation N.E.C.
- Registered Address:2 Grand Canal Square,
Grand Canal Harbour,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|N2 CONVERSION TO DAC||2||29/08/2016||01/09/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||9||19/04/2016||05/08/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||15||22/07/2015||30/07/2015|