Tinryland Machine Parts Limited was set up on Friday the 9th of May 1997. Their current address is Carlow, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Declan Grogan and Nuala Grogan have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them. Tinryland Machine Parts Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:23/02/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:13/01/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/05/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/12/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Tinryland Machine Parts Limited
- Time in Business:19 Years
- Company Number:266101
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[29.XX] Manufacture of Machinery and Equipment N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Tinryland Machine Parts Ltd
- Registered Address:Kilmeany,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! ACCOUNT DETAILS||7||31/05/2016||13/01/2017|
|NEW! B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||31/12/2016||13/01/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||18||31/12/2015||28/01/2016|