Timac Agro Ireland Limited was set up on Tuesday the 30th of March 1993. Their current address is Co. Wexford, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Jean-Didier Billeret, Sandra Murphy and Colm Waldron have been the director of 6 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Timac Agro Ireland Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 3 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:22/11/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:20/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:28/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Registered Address:4&5 Priory Court,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||2||28/09/2016||04/11/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||28/09/2016||20/10/2016|