Thomas Thompson Holdings Limited was set up on Tuesday the 17th of February 1903. Their current address is Carlow, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Peter Gwynne Thomas, Alan Thomas and Patrick Allan Thomas have been the director of 18 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. Thomas Thompson Holdings Limited has 7 shareholders.
- Company Name:Thomas Thompson Holdings Limited
- Time in Business:114 Years
- Company Number:2728
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMALForm E8 (Notice of Appointment of Receiver) per S436 CA 2014 has been filed with the CRO in respect of part or all of the property of the company, which property may or may not be beneficially owned by the company. Please refer to the relevant E8 Form(s) for further information.
- Phone:+353 (0)59 913 1624
- Principal Activity:[70.11] Development and Selling of Real Estate
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:New Acre,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|C6 MEMO OF SATISFACTION OF A CHARGE-FULL||-||04/07/1995||07/07/2017||Coming|
|C17 CHANGES TO PARTICULARS OF CHARGE HOLDER||4||25/03/2002||08/05/2017|
|C6 MEMO OF SATISFACTION OF A CHARGE-FULL||2||29/11/2016||08/05/2017|
|C17 CHANGES TO PARTICULARS OF CHARGE HOLDER||-||25/03/2002||08/05/2017||Coming|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||4||01/03/2017||04/04/2017|
|E11 RECEIVERS NOTICE OF CESSATION.||2||01/03/2017||04/04/2017|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||4||24/09/2016||04/04/2017|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||4||24/03/2016||04/04/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||17||20/02/2017||20/03/2017|
|E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER||6||08/12/2015||11/12/2015|
|E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER||4||24/09/2015||30/09/2015|
|E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER||3||24/09/2015||30/09/2015|