The Ten Pin Bowling Company of Ireland Limited was set up on Monday the 21st of August 1961. Their current address is Fourth Floor,Warrington House,Mount Street Crescent,Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Colum Butler and Ciaran Butler have been the director of 177 other Irish companies between them; 23 of which are now closed. The Ten Pin Bowling Company of Ireland Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 90 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:26/06/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:25/05/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/07/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/04/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The Ten Pin Bowling Company of Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:55 Years
- Company Number:19081
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:Fourth Floor,
Mount Street Crescent,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/04/2017||25/05/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/04/2016||26/05/2016|