The Salvage Shop Limited was set up on Wednesday the 29th of July 1998. Their current address is Waterford City, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Friday the 10th of August 2012. The company's current directors Jim Corcoran and Sean Corcoran have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them; 1 of which is now closed.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:06/08/2012
- Latest Accounts Filed:12/05/2011
- Report Based On Accounts:31/07/2010
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/04/2012
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The Salvage Shop Limited
- Time in Business:14 Years
- Company Number:291447
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:DISSOLVED(10/08/2012)
- Principal Activity:[51.18] Agents Specializing in the Sale of Particular Products or Ranges of Products N.E.C.
- May Trade As:The Salvage Shop Ltd
- Registered Address:2nd Floor,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|H15 - REQUEST FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE-OFF||3||04/05/2012||04/05/2012|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/04/2011||12/05/2011|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/04/2010||14/05/2010|