The National Performing Arts School Limited was set up on Friday the 1st of July 1994. Their current address is Co Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Eamon Farrell and Jill Doyle have been the director of 4 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. The National Performing Arts School Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:22/07/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:25/05/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/07/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/04/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The National Performing Arts School Limited
- Time in Business:22 Years
- Company Number:219130
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 894 4660
- Principal Activity:[80.42] Adult and Other Education N.E.C.
- May Trade As:The National Performing Arts School Ltd
- Registered Address:21, Beechwood Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/04/2016||25/05/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/04/2015||28/04/2015|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/04/2014||28/04/2014|