The Irish Basketball Association Limited was set up on Monday the 24th of May 1982. Their current address is Dublin 24, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Noreen O'Connell, Frank Ryan and Professor Seamas Donnelly have been the director of 26 other Irish companies between them; 13 of which are now closed.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:17/11/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:26/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The Irish Basketball Association Limited
- Time in Business:34 Years
- Company Number:89447
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 459 0211
- Principal Activity: ? [91.33] Activities of Other Membership Organizations N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:National Basketball Arena,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||18/07/2016||27/10/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||11/06/2016||27/10/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||14/12/2014||27/10/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||11/06/2016||27/10/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||18/07/2016||27/10/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||30/09/2016||26/10/2016|