The I.F.S.C. Dublin Inner City Trust was set up on Friday the 6th of January 1995. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Padraig Rushe, Niall Francis Murray, Barry Anthony Murray, David Francis MacNeice and Tom Woulfe have been the director of 98 other Irish companies between them; 57 of which are now closed. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 210 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:09/08/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:18/07/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:30/09/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/06/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The I.F.S.C. Dublin Inner City Trust
- Time in Business:22 Years
- Company Number:226990
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[91.33] Activities of Other Membership Organizations N.E.C.
- Registered Address:Riverside One,
Sir John Rogerson's Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||32||30/06/2016||18/07/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||22/09/2015||13/04/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||17||30/06/2015||20/07/2015|