The E.I. Company was set up on Wednesday the 21st of May 1986. Their current address is Co. Clare, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors James Augustine Duignan, Michael Plunkett Guinee, Michael Byrne and Brendan Barry have been the director of 6 other Irish companies between them. The E.I. Company has 5 shareholders.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The E.I. Company
- Time in Business:30 Years
- Company Number:114252
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)61 471 277
- Principal Activity:[32.20] Manufacture of Television and Radio Transmitters and Apparatus For Line Telephony and Line Telegraphy
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:Shannon Free Airport,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|NOTICE OF INCREASE IN NOMINAL CAPITAL||1||06/12/2014||09/03/2016|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||3||06/12/2014||09/03/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||17||01/12/2015||30/12/2015|