The Deck Centre Limited was set up on Wednesday the 5th of May 1999. Their current address is Dublin 24, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Albert Harding, Des Glennon and Mark Congdon have been the director of 20 other Irish companies between them; 8 of which are now closed. The Deck Centre Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:17/05/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:12/05/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:30/11/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/06/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The Deck Centre Limited
- Time in Business:18 Years
- Company Number:306272
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[29.XX] Manufacture of Machinery and Equipment N.E.C.
- May Trade As:The Deck Centre Ltd
- Registered Address:Unit B1 Ballymount Cross Industrial Estate,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||12/05/2016||12/05/2016|
|C6 MEMO OF SATISFACTION OF A CHARGE-FULL||4||08/07/2015||26/02/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||30/06/2015||28/07/2015|