The Cheshire Foundation in Ireland was set up on Friday the 4th of January 1963. Their current address is Dublin 18, and the company status is Normal. The company has 6 directors who have also been the director of 24 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:15/11/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The Cheshire Foundation in Ireland
- Time in Business:54 Years
- Company Number:20165
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 297 4100
- Principal Activity: ? [91.33] Activities of Other Membership Organizations N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:Block 4, Bracken Business Park,
Sandyford Industrial Estate,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||30/09/2016||28/10/2016|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||5||07/04/2016||15/04/2016|