The Cat and Dog Protection Association of Ireland was set up on Tuesday the 7th of November 1989. Their current address is Dublin 7, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Florence O'Sullivan, Pauline Wallace and Sheila Kerr have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:12/10/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:06/09/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The Cat and Dog Protection Association of Ireland
- Time in Business:27 Years
- Company Number:151311
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[91.33] Activities of Other Membership Organizations N.E.C.
- May Trade As:The Cat & Dog Protection Association of Ireland
- Registered Address:Carmichael Centre,
North Brunswick Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||06/09/2016||06/09/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||21/06/2016||30/06/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||29/09/2015||04/01/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||01/06/2015||04/01/2016|