The Automobile Association (Ireland) Limited was set up on Friday the 12th of October 1923. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Brendan Nevin and John Birmingham have been the director of 11 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 5 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:18/10/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:31/08/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:24/07/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:The Automobile Association (Ireland) Limited
- Time in Business:93 Years
- Company Number:7214
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: ? [91.33] Activities of Other Membership Organizations N.E.C.
- May Trade As:The Automobile Association Ireland Ltd
- Registered Address:56 Drury Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||24/07/2016||31/08/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||17||24/07/2015||23/06/2016|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||05/07/2012||27/01/2016|