Super Valu Supermarkets Limited was set up on Monday the 20th of May 1985. Their current address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Timothy Kenny and Christopher Nicholas Martin have been the director of 115 other Irish companies between them; 33 of which are now closed. Super Valu Supermarkets Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:15/10/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:23/09/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:02/01/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Super Valu Supermarkets Limited
- Time in Business:31 Years
- Company Number:107394
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[52.11] Retail Sale in Non-Specialized Stores with Food, Beverages or Tobacco Predominating
- May Trade As:Super Valu Supermarkets Ltd
- Registered Address:C/O Musgrave Ltd.,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||19/10/2016||19/10/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||23/09/2016||23/09/2016|