Spectrum Telecom Installations Limited was set up on Wednesday the 8th of March 2000. Their current address is 6 Woodfield,Cappagh Road,Barna,Co Galway, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors William Joseph Carey and Susan Carey have been the director of 4 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Spectrum Telecom Installations Limited has 3 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 2 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:26/09/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:25/08/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:29/02/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/11/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Spectrum Telecom Installations Limited
- Time in Business:16 Years
- Company Number:322519
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)45 409 023
- Principal Activity:[93.05] Other Service Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Spectrum Telecom Installations Ltd
- Registered Address:6 Woodfield,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||02/11/2016||24/11/2016|
|NEW! G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||4||02/11/2016||18/11/2016|
|NEW! AMENDED CONSTITUTION||14||02/11/2016||18/11/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||25/08/2016||25/08/2016|