Smith & Williamson Investment Management (Ireland) Limited was set up on Monday the 31st of January 2000. Their current address is Trinity Point, 10/11 Leinster Street South, Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors William Cussans, Desmond Miller, Peter Blessing, Paul Gerard Wyse and Noel Medici have been the director of 383 other Irish companies between them; 224 of which are now closed. Smith & Williamson Investment Management (Ireland) Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 13 other companies.
- Company Name:Smith & Williamson Investment Management (Ireland) Limited
- Time in Business:17 Years
- Company Number:319630
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 614 2500
- Principal Activity:[65.XX] Financial Intermediation, Except Insurance and Pension Funding
- May Trade As:Smith and Williamson Investment Management Ireland Ltd
- Registered Address:Trinity Point,
10/11 Leinster Street South,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||2||26/09/2016||26/09/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||21/09/2016||21/09/2016|