Richard Smith Transport Limited was set up on Wednesday the 16th of November 1988. Their current address is Dublin 24, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Richard Matthew Smith and Colin John Trant have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. According to our records, Richard Smith Transport Limited has had a judgment registered against it, which is now satisfied. Richard Smith Transport Limited has 2 shareholders.
Richard Smith Transport have the equipment to transport your needs to anywhere in Ireland. We have Low-Loaders, Curtainsiders, Flats, Skelly's for containers. No job too big or too small. Over 30 years in business.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:23/09/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:25/08/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:28/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Richard Smith Transport Limited
- Time in Business:28 Years
- Company Number:137294
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 458 7005
- Principal Activity:[63.40] Activities of Other Transport Agencies
- May Trade As:Richard Smith Transport Ltd
- Registered Address:Unit 401 Grants Drive,
Greenogue Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
A judgment has been registered against Richard Smith Transport Limited, which is now satisfied. More information about Richard Smith Transport Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! ACCOUNT DETAILS||6||31/12/2016||25/08/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||-||25/08/2017||25/08/2017||Coming|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||28/09/2016||25/10/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||28/09/2015||22/10/2015|
|A1 APPLICATION TO REGISTER AS A NEW COMPANY,||15||16/11/1988|