Quality French Wines Limited was set up on Friday the 18th of September 2009. Their current address is Crusheen, Ennis, Co. Clare, and the current official company status is Normal, however please note the RiskWatch entry below. The company's current directors John Brittan, Simon Alan Brittan, Neil Felton and Sarah Jane Webb have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. Quality French Wines Limited has 7 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:19/01/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:16/10/2015
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2014
- Next Set of Accounts Due:18/09/2016
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Quality French Wines Limited
- Time in Business:7 Years
- Company Number:475464
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)65 682 2508
- Principal Activity:[51.18] Agents Specializing in the Sale of Particular Products or Ranges of Products N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Quality French Wines Ltd
- Registered Address:Crusheen,
- RiskWatch: MEETING OF CREDITORS
Took place on 05/08/2016
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||18/09/2015||16/10/2015|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||18/09/2014||14/10/2014|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||18/09/2013||15/10/2013|