Progress Electroplating & Manufacturing Company Limited was set up on Thursday the 2nd of May 1974. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Thomas Tynan, Paul Tynan, Joseph Tynan and Elizabeth Ann Tynan have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them; 1 of which is now closed. Progress Electroplating & Manufacturing Company Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 40 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:09/03/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/01/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/12/2016
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Progress Electroplating & Manufacturing Company Limited
- Time in Business:42 Years
- Company Number:47308
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 286 1266
- Principal Activity: ? [36.63] Other Manufacturing N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Progress Electroplating and Manufacturing Company Ltd
- Registered Address:16/17 College Green,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||31/12/2015||28/01/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||31/12/2014||28/01/2015|