Noyfield Limited was set up on Thursday the 4th of November 2004. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors David Morrissey, Oliver Hughes and Liam Lahart have been the director of 31 other Irish companies between them; 9 of which are now closed. Noyfield Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:14/01/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:04/12/2015
- Report Based On Accounts:04/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/11/2016
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Partial Address:The Porterhouse Head Office,
47 Nassau Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||30/11/2015||04/12/2015|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||6||31/03/2015||29/05/2015|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||6||05/05/2015||15/05/2015|