Nokia (Ireland) Limited was set up on Thursday the 29th of June 1989. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors James O'Connor, Benjamin Owen Orndorff and Keith Ranger Dolliver have been the director of 14 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Nokia (Ireland) Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 812 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:12/11/2015
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/10/2015
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2014
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2016
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Registered Address:70, Sir John Rogerson's Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! SPECIAL RESOLUTION||4||10/11/2016||16/11/2016|
|NEW! N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||2||10/11/2016||16/11/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2015||27/10/2015|