Neywood Enterprises Limited was set up on Tuesday the 2nd of December 2003. Their current address is Co. Tipperary, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Malcolm Bell, Claire Bell, Peter Thornton, Jacqueline Sullivan and David Sullivan have been the director of 26 other Irish companies between them; 10 of which are now closed. Neywood Enterprises Limited has 7 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:21/04/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:29/03/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/08/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/05/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Neywood Enterprises Limited
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:378822
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:Neywood Enterprises Ltd
- Registered Address:Forthenry Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||16||29/03/2016||29/03/2016|
|D20 APPLICATION TO RE-REGISTER COMPANY TYPE||3||04/02/2016||12/02/2016|