Navaro Limited was set up on Monday the 14th of August 2006. Their current address is 10 Upper Baggot Street, Dublin 4, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Oonagh O'Hagan and Elizabeth O'Hagan have been the director of 15 other Irish companies between them. Navaro Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 7 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:22/07/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:17/06/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/08/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/05/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Navaro Limited
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:424863
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[70.11] Development and Selling of Real Estate
- May Trade As:Navaro Ltd
- Registered Address:10 Upper Baggot Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||31/05/2016||17/06/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||12/03/2015||12/03/2015|