Nationalist Newspaper Unlimited Company was set up on Tuesday the 17th of November 1891. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Ashley Gilroy Mark Highfield and David John King have been the director of 26 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. Nationalist Newspaper Unlimited Company has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 192 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:10/11/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:12/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:02/01/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:28/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Nationalist Newspaper Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:125 Years
- Company Number:1525
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[21.12] Manufacture of Paper and Paperboard
- Registered Address:Riverside One,
37-42 Sir John Rogerson's Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||28/09/2016||12/10/2016|
|D20 APPLICATION TO RE-REGISTER COMPANY TYPE||5||03/12/2015||04/12/2015|