Mr. Duffy's Traditional Sweet Shops Limited was set up on Thursday the 10th of May 2012. Their current address is Co.Limerick, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Wednesday the 4th of March 2015. The company's current directors Daniel O'Connor, Betty Furlong, Paul O'Carroll and Thomas Eade have been the director of 4 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Mr. Duffy's Traditional Sweet Shops Limited has 5 shareholders.
- Company Name:Mr. Duffy's Traditional Sweet Shops Limited
- Time in Business:2 Years
- Company Number:512999
- Current Status:DISSOLVED(04/03/2015)
- Principal Activity:[51.36] Wholesale of Sugar and Chocolate and Sugar Confectionery
- May Trade As:Mr Duffy's Traditional Sweet Shops Ltd
- Registered Address:C/O Mulqueen & Co, Bishop Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|H15 - REQUEST FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE-OFF||4||25/11/2014||25/11/2014|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||3||21/07/2014||22/07/2014|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||10/11/2013||03/12/2013|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||10/11/2012||08/12/2012|