Marine Transport Services Unlimited Company was set up on Friday the 4th of September 1959. Their current address is Co. Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Conor Doyle, Eoin O'Sullivan and Francis John Doyle have been the director of 69 other Irish companies between them; 34 of which are now closed. Marine Transport Services Unlimited Company has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 10 other companies.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Marine Transport Services Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:57 Years
- Company Number:17728
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)21 420 2900
- Principal Activity:[35.12] Building and Repairing of Pleasure and Sporting Boats
- Registered Address:Westlands House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||25/05/2016||01/06/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||17||07/07/2015||07/07/2015|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2014||28/10/2014|