Lunarford Unlimited Company was set up on Tuesday the 30th of April 2013. Their current address is Co. Tipperary, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Tadhg Gleeson and Edward O'Callaghan have been the director of 20 other Irish companies between them; 6 of which are now closed.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Lunarford Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:3 Years
- Company Number:526893
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[01.22] Farming of Sheep, Goats, Horses, Asses, Mules and Hinnies
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:Academy House,
Clonmel, Co. Tipperary
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||13||31/12/2015||27/01/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/04/2015||27/05/2015|
|B5 RETURN OF ALLOTMENTS.||5||16/04/2015||21/04/2015|
|MEMO & ARTS TO ACCOMPANY A D6/D12||17||16/04/2015||21/04/2015|