Longhaul Technologies Limited was set up on Wed the 8th of Jul 1998 in West Meath. Their current status is Normal. The company's current directors John Francis McHenry and Ian Kirby have been the director of 16 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. According to our records, Longhaul Technologies Limited has not had judgments registered against it for Bad Debts in the past 6 years. Longhaul Technologies Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Company Name:Longhaul Technologies Limited
- Time in Business:15 Years
- Company Number:290092
- Size:Small (Balance sheet total does not exceed 4.4m)
- Current Status:Normal
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Longhaul Technologies Ltd
- Registered Address:Diskin Enterprise Centre,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:05/09/2013
- Latest Accounts Filed:12/08/2013
- Report Based On Accounts:12/08/2013
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/01/2014
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Premium Report.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||31/01/2013||12/08/2013|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||3||01/08/2012||07/08/2012|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||01/08/2012||07/08/2012|
|MEMORANDUM AND ARTICLES||13||20/05/1998|