Longhaul Technologies Limited was set up on Wednesday the 8th of July 1998. Their current address is West Meath, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Wednesday the 4th of June 2014. The company's current directors John Francis McHenry and Ian Kirby have been the director of 19 other Irish companies between them; 6 of which are now closed. Longhaul Technologies Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:31/05/2014
- Latest Accounts Filed:12/08/2013
- Report Based On Accounts:30/04/2012
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/01/2014
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Longhaul Technologies Limited
- Time in Business:15 Years
- Company Number:290092
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:DISSOLVED(04/06/2014)
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Longhaul Technologies Ltd
- Registered Address:Diskin Enterprise Centre,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|H15 - REQUEST FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE-OFF||2||24/02/2014||24/02/2014|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||31/01/2013||12/08/2013|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||01/08/2012||07/08/2012|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||3||01/08/2012||07/08/2012|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||17||18/10/1998||10/11/1998|