Lan Communications Unlimited Company was set up on Monday the 8th of March 1993. Their current address is Dublin 8, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Wednesday the 1st of March 2017. The company's current directors Huibert Costermans and Richard Frank Moat have been the director of 17 other Irish companies between them; 6 of which are now closed. Lan Communications Unlimited Company has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 21 other companies.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Lan Communications Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:23 Years
- Company Number:200033
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:DISSOLVED(01/03/2017)
- Phone:+353 (0)1 430 7312
- Principal Activity:[30.02] Manufacture of Computers and Other Information Processing Equipment
- Registered Address:1 Heuston South Quarter,
St. John's Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|H15 - REQUEST FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE-OFF||6||03/11/2016||03/11/2016|
|SR TO APPLY FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE OFF||4||22/08/2016||03/11/2016|
|G1P - SPECIAL RESOLUTION||4||05/08/2016||09/08/2016|
|D20 APPLICATION TO RE-REGISTER COMPANY TYPE||2||04/07/2016||06/07/2016|
|D6 APPLICATION TO RE-REG. AS UNLIMITED; MEM`S||2||04/07/2016||06/07/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||31/03/2016||08/04/2016|