KPMG Services was set up on Friday the 27th of October 1972. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Jim Francis Clery, Shaun Murphy, Michael Farrell, Martin Dobey and Adrian Crawford have been the director of 70 other Irish companies between them; 36 of which are now closed. KPMG Services has 3 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 357 other companies.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:KPMG Services
- Time in Business:44 Years
- Company Number:39058
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 410 1000
- Registered Address:1, Stokes Place,
St. Stephens Green,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Bad Debt Judgments registered for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||56||17/06/2016||15/07/2016|
|B7 NOTICE OF CONSOLIDATION, DIVISION, CONVERSION||2||18/02/2016||10/06/2016|
|B7 NOTICE OF CONSOLIDATION, DIVISION, CONVERSION||2||22/03/2016||10/06/2016|