Kingston Technology Holdings Limited was set up on Thursday the 22nd of June 2006. Their current address is Dublin 1, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Jeffrey Niesen, Nicholas Mark Palmer, Steven John Shotton, Glenn Chegwidden and David Francis Cowan have been the director of 8 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Kingston Technology Holdings Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 560 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:05/11/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:21/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:22/12/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Kingston Technology Holdings Limited
- Time in Business:11 Years
- Company Number:422359
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:Kingston Technology Holdings Ltd
- Registered Address:25-28 North Wall Quay,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||22||30/09/2016||21/10/2016|
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||4||22/03/2016||18/04/2016|