Kastus Technologies Designated Activity Company was set up on Thursday the 28th of November 2013. Their current address is Dublin 24, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors John Browne and Richard Blake have been the director of 7 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Kastus Technologies Designated Activity Company has 10 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 2 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:21/11/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Kastus Technologies Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:3 Years
- Company Number:536038
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[73.10] Research and Experimental Development on Natural Sciences and Engineering
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||30/09/2016||28/10/2016|
|B7 NOTICE OF CONSOLIDATION, DIVISION, CONVERSION||2||27/09/2016||10/10/2016|
|G1 ORDINARY RESOLUTION||7||27/09/2016||27/09/2016|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||7||27/09/2016||27/09/2016|