Johnston Plant Hire Limited was set up on Thursday the 14th of July 2005. Their current address is Co. Galway, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Brendan Connolly and Christina Johnston have been the director of 3 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Johnston Plant Hire Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:11/05/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:24/04/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/03/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Johnston Plant Hire Limited
- Time in Business:11 Years
- Company Number:405211
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[71.32] Renting of Construction and Civil Engineering Machinery and Equipment
- May Trade As:Johnston Plant Hire Ltd
- Registered Address:Brooklodge Demesne,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/03/2017||24/04/2017|
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||2||31/08/2016||30/09/2016|